How to decorate an aquarium with small fish
Psychologists unanimously assert that the aquarium is perhaps the best means of sedation after, of course, the TV. Almost every pet store is packed with equipment for huge water tanks, but the sellers will keep silent about whether this equipment is suitable for your 40-liter baby, because profit is more important to them than the health of your pets.
Every beginner aquarist knows that a medium-sized aquarium was suitable for either a single large fish or a small group of small fish or fry. Otherwise, they will not get the necessary amount of oxygen, and the pets will suffocate.
So, having found out the necessary minimum, we proceed to the decorations that will make your aquarium a unique part of the interior. Having allocated enough time to this business, you can even turn a jar of guppies into a work of art.
1. Allocate a separate place for an aquarium. The aquarium should not stand on a bookshelf, propping up books, as well as on a cabinet and a nightstand with a lamp. The best option is a small round or rectangular table.
2. Cover the table. Pick up a tablecloth under the table in a color that fits better into the interior, but not very bright. Brown and beige are universal options.
3. Proceed to decorate the inside of the aquarium. If large fish will live in it, then you can limit yourself to a scattering of colored pebbles and glass beads and buttons. If a group of small fish will live in the aquarium, it’s better for them to put a large statuette of the castle or large shells, where they really like to hide and frolic.
4. Another tip for visually increasing the volume of an aquarium is the mirror. Place the aquarium on a mirror surface and it will appear much deeper than it actually is.
5. If you decide to use the trick with a mirror, you will need to hide its edges somewhere. Colored ribbons, pressed sisal, or tumbleweed are ideal for this.
When decorating an aquarium, remember: do not limit yourself to the space of the aquarium alone. You can decorate the table with shells and worldly stars, you can glue several stars on the walls that glow in the dark ... Do not limit yourself to imagination, and you will achieve a magnificent result!